C4 C4L USB-C Meter Download Manuals Firmware PC software

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 14-07-2023 05:27:49
| 显示全部楼层
A short video of the C4 and C4L on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ... dersJehovahs%C3%B8n
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 21-07-2023 06:15:19
| 显示全部楼层
Edited by JayGod-Poo666 at 21-07-2023 07:57

I wonder, can the C4 and C4L be used as USB C Trickers or Handshakes??? I have yet to figure it out if so but was just told by someone else that it is usually a feature. But I have not figured out if that is so and how to do it yet, there is so many features in these things

Although I have figured out the percentage and the Battery Icon is connected to the off line data recording which is kinda strange.... How has that anything to do with Battery if it is just the time that is left on the off line recording. Anyway...

But if these can be used as USB C trickers that could be very cool and something I have to figure out. So if anyone knows, or maybe I should just read the whole manual or something to further see if I can find anything.

Whatever the case both C4 And C4L is going strong, although I seem to have some issues in auto starting at least with one of them I have yet to test the other, and that might have happened with the new 4.0 update although I do not know and have not further done testing on it.

Oh by the way... I had all the programs, updates and all and wanted to upload it but had issues getting on the forum... So I will get back on that maybe at some point when I can back on track.

Clearly still features I have no clue about yet... would be nice with a quick concentrated video on it all as introduction in English, but overall these testers are very very good and they are still updating things and sorting things out.

Would still love to have a Watt Peak and a Voltage Peak, Amp Peak, possibility and also for putting on the customized screen since turning it on, that could be very cool and helpful!

You can get the WITRN C4 on Amazon.com

I still haven't sorted out the temperature thing, it seems to need something else and such but they don't sell those on Amazon.com as far as I know.

Dearly regards
- Darkijah
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 21-07-2023 10:10:09
| 显示全部楼层
I seem to have the trickers and handshake functions although lots of testing on those parts... I still have some sorting on the white setting pin on them, there was some information some place that talked about it. Maybe in the manual. And then the tricker/handshake function seems to be reconnected after getting into the menu, it does not start by itself apparently without being reconnected which seems a little odd....

Dunno, but it seems to work going up and down on the voltage now if you get into the menu. Although there is so many options so not kinda sure about it all.

- Darkijah
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 22-07-2023 20:49:34
| 显示全部楼层
Edited by JayGod-Poo666 at 23-07-2023 06:03

Okay... I have been testing and need to do more. But I'm getting deeper into the C4 for sure on the features, pretty cool that it has the trigger handshake function, although will need more testing. Seems like you can also control the current as well.

I think the auto start function is broke in the new 4.0 firmware update, it does not seem to work for me. Just black screen on both the C4 and the C4L and I know it worked before with my solar panels starting in the morning.... So that might be a update issue but I have not tested an older version to see if it is indeed the update. But seems to be the first place to look for an issue.

- Darkijah
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 23-07-2023 06:16:38
| 显示全部楼层
As my account is broke and the Digital tyranny is forced upon us in Danmark, I now do not have the possibility of buying over the internet so that is probably going to stall progress on things if I can't order online anymore. I have zero idea what is going on in my account as I do not have access to it either. But whatever.... Apparently this is just the way we are going these days with Satan pushing for the Roman One World Government. Freedom goes away and the Tyrants rules the world.

Going to be some really shitty years to come, and only one way to get out of it, Christ and Christ only and the so called Pope is the Antichrist 666.

Anyway... would be nice to have more to talk to here in this forum Must be others who have one of the 2 testers!

When I get more in order, I will see if I can make a quick video tutorial on the testers, they work pretty much the same although there seem to be some differences. The C4L have some issues turning on, in regards of some things while the C4 will turn on. I still have not sorted out the plastic PD on, Mark On and off - but one can flip through them and some times to find what works, yet the C4L still tend to some time not turn on whereas the C4 does.

Although I would of cause just get the C4 if you only wanna get one as that is the newest Tech anyway, I just bought one of each for testing for the solar panels, as C4L was said to be able to withstand more Amps. Well.. Both of them does fine with 8 Amps although they get heated if used continual. I have had the screens have some issues when they get really heated, beginning to stall and then I disconnect them but after cooling down the screens have gone back to working without issue.

It is very impressive how they overall withstand what I am throwing at them, and love the possibility of the customization screen! Would be nice if they made it possible to give your own colors codes for Watts, Amps and Volts like in the customization screen so I get the colors for each of them that I am used to in the standard screens.

So there is absolutely room for improvement, but overall - I think I got the best testers for my purpose - they work very well!

So now I just have to test the trigger features and all and sort that out - it seems somewhat odd it cannot just enter the PD mode change by itself without disconnecting it or moving the plastic flipper to make it turn off and turn on again while being in the PD change mode. That was the thing that availed me from finding the feature formerly testing things out.

- Darkijah
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 23-07-2023 06:29:58
| 显示全部楼层
The Battery Icon is by the way misleading, at least I do not see the idea of a battery connecting it to the offline recording.

- Darkijah
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 23-07-2023 07:09:22
| 显示全部楼层
If the creators want anything from me, I'm here for now, they can write on this forum if they have any questions or want some help or tips on things from a user. Overall, these are great testers and they are updating them as it goes. And probably they have more then enough on there hands, but I'm here if you wanna reach me

And would be nice to have others come by chatting here who are using the Testers! I know it is not easy to get access to the forum, but... Hopefully people can figure it out and come by. It is nice talking to others then yourself ;)

And like confirm things with others, like the auto start function not working it seems in the 4.0 firmware update, as far as I know the settings on both of them is okay, but maybe they need a reset or something after this update, don't know.

- Darkijah
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 23-07-2023 10:56:54
| 显示全部楼层
By the way the clock seems to make issues when you reach above 24 hours, I will have to have some further testing if I can redo it, but I had an issue with the clock and I think it is after around 24 hours in the customized screen. Sadly I did not take an image. Might be another bug.

- Darkijah
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 25-07-2023 08:21:03
| 显示全部楼层
Is there a reason why the Graphs go into the - Amps some times? Whatever goes through the Tester I would think would be + Amps.... Just weird to have graph going down while more Amps are going through.

- Darkijah
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 27-07-2023 17:04:41
| 显示全部楼层
Edited by JayGod-Poo666 at 31-07-2023 02:35

When 24+ hours has gone it seems to put 1. and a Square box, and then the time....

That square box just looks weird, a - might have been better to device the days with the clock or just 1:10:11;11 or  1-10:11;11, the later might be the better.

Thinking about it, I guess it should original be 1.10:11:11 yet the box end up appearing.

- Darkijah
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archive|手机版|小黑屋|AVHzY Forum

GMT-8, 29-04-2024 02:59 , Processed in 0.099328 sec., 17 queries .