回帖

积分

Administrator

积分
发表于: 09-10-2022 21:27:51
| 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
c4 200.png

-------------- Hardware parameters --------------
C4L:INA226 is a 16-bit ADC chip with a withstand voltage of 36V, which can support PD3.1's 28V and 36V EPR to directly deceive
C4:INA237 is a 16-bit ADC chip, with a withstand voltage of 48V, can support 28V, 36V, 48V of PD3.1, EPR direct deception

-------------- Connect the meter --------------
Connect the meter and PC with a USB—C cable.
Open PC software, you should be able to see something like the following:
swjforum.jpg

-------------- Firmware upgrade --------------
Press and hold the C4/C4L OK button, the HID interface is connected to the computer to enter the firmware upgrade mode (the screen displays DFU mode, and the button can be released after the screen is displayed)
up.jpg

Runtime library download (win7, win10, win11 32/64 bit common) install x86, don't install 64

Alternative download link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WL5I9NlFsII3P-vu3GFrUTKbvGQ7OQHQ

windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.32-win-x86.exe

46.85 MB, 下载次数: 567

Runtime library download

C4 C4L MeterUP soft 1.5.zip

1.21 MB, 下载次数: 718

C4 C4L USB Multimeter PC Software 2.4.zip

11.42 MB, 下载次数: 773

C4_C4LFirmware_V5.2.zip

388.91 KB, 下载次数: 617

Updated 2-10-23

C4 C4L MeterUP soft 2.3.zip

59.44 MB, 下载次数: 152

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

Administrator

积分
 楼主| 发表于: 26-10-2022 03:30:17
| 显示全部楼层
C4/C4L Usermanual V1.0  2022-8-30
The system is continuously updated, the pictures and texts may be different from the real objects, and the real objects shall prevail
C4_A01.jpg

Table of contents
The content of the manual is constantly being improved
1. Introduction to C4/C4L
1.1 C4/C4L Features
1.2 C4/C4L main parameters
1.3 C4/C4L interface description
2. Introduction of C4/C4L buttons (C4L is the same as C4, and C4L is omitted for the same part below)
3.C4/C4L main interface
4. Main interface * P1 *: voltage, current, power large-character interface
5. Main interface * P2 *: Capacity statistics interface
6. Main interface * P3 *: Fast charging protocol display detection interface
7. Main interface * P4 *: Curve display interface
8. Fast charging protocol deception
9. Settings menu
WITRN C4/C4L Menu
10. Firmware update
11. Remarks

-------------- 1.1 C4/C4L Features --------------

Ω PD3.1 supports 28V, 36V, 48V EPR AVS trigger
Ω Support domestic fusion fast charging protocol UFCS decoy
Ω Multiple fast charging protocol detection and deception (including Xiaomi Modified PD)
Ω Unified four-dimensional WIOS+WIUI+PC+Bluetooth APP* (Bluetooth version is not currently developed)
Ω 240MHz ultra-high speed M4F 32-bit CPU with FPU hardware acceleration unit
Ω Independent ADC sampling + on-chip 2MHz high-speed AD
Ω Spectrum analysis function can track and analyze multiple targets simultaneously
Ω Built-in capacity calculation function
Ω Built-in gravity sensor supports automatic screen rotation

-------------- 1.2 C4/C4L main parameters --------------
Measuring voltage: DC 3.3~48V (C4)
Measuring voltage: DC 3.3~36V (C4L)
Voltage Resolution : 0.0001V
Capacity record : 0~99999Ah
Measuring current: 6A (C4: 10A short-term peak)
Measuring current: 6A (C4L: 11A short-term peak)
Current resolution: 0.0001A (bidirectional current detection)
Capacity record : 0~99999Wh
CPU: ARM M4F 240MHz high-speed 32-bit with FPU hardware acceleration unit
Display: 1.47-inch color IPS LCD screen Resolution: 320*172 (wide viewing angle screen)
Sensor: 3-axis gravity sensor
Core ADC: 16/20-bit independent ADC chip (C4: 16/20-bit 48V C4L: 16-bit 36V)
High-speed sampling: 2Mhz high-speed on-chip ADC
Sampling resistor: low-resistance sampling resistor (high-side sampling) to prevent common ground interference
Main interface: 24P USB-C male/female pass-through
External sensor: temperature measurement NTC-20℃~+120℃ (special temperature probe with TYPE-C interface)
Storage medium: Ferroelectric FRAM 10 billion rewrite life
Firmware upgrade method: USB HID free drive (independent USB-C HID interface)
Computer connection curve: HID host computer (USB-C HID interface drive-free)
Bluetooth BLE interface: not supported yet
VIP Code: Unique Serial Number
High-speed waveform sampling: 2MHz Max
Ripple Analysis: Simultaneously lock and display 3 frequency data and ripple values
Appearance size: about *x*x*mm (excluding USB-C male)

-------------- 1.3 C4/C4L interface description --------------

USB-C male: USB-C 24P input male
USB-C Female: USB-C 24P Output Female
USB-HID: USB-C 16P connection and upgrade female socket / C port temperature probe can be connected
Note: The USB-C interface temperature probe is under development
24P pass-through, support PD3.1, USB4, lightning charging and data transmission
(Note that C4L can withstand up to 36V, C4 can be connected to 50V Thunderbolt and USB4 peripherals)
Please note: In the pass-through mode, the screen will not light up when the PD charging head is directly inserted~
When decoy testing 5A, EPR's PD charging head
A 5A data line or PD3.1 EPR data line needs to be connected behind (otherwise only 3A and no 28V)

-------------- 2. C4/C4L button introduction --------------

BACK: Menu key/Back key/Exit
OK: Confirm/Execute/Save/Enter
+: Screen cut/adjust/select+
-: Cut Screen/Adjust/Select-

C4 Tips Press back to power on, you can exit any fast charge trigger and tool application status
*Convenient to quickly exit the running fast charge trigger, E-Marker data line detection, PD sniffing black screen and other states
*Convenient for users to safely enter the system when they are not familiar with the operation of C4/C4L
DFU upgrade mode Press the ok button to power on and enter the firmware upgrade mode
If the current measurement direction of C4/C4L is input from the female socket and output from the male head, it will detect its own working current
The working current of the USB meter device itself is generally tens of mA. If it is necessary to eliminate the influence of this current
You can choose to input from the male head, output from the female socket (or power supply from the HID port 5V)

C4 and C4L are 24p full-pin straight-through CC meters, with 3-speed PD physical switches (real physical direct-through mode can be realized)

When is it toggled to ON? : For daily use, protocol detection, protocol spoofing
When is it toggled to OFF? : The mobile phone cannot be fast charged due to interference, and it can be switched off without loss.
When to switch to Emark? : Only when measuring Emark data line
Or use the CC cable to connect the charging head, and when the C4 male plug is plugged into the mobile phone

Three-speed PD physical toggle switch description: (important)
Mode 1 (ON):
The CC1 data line of the USB-C interface is physically connected to the PD chip of C4 (single CC line)
PD data can be monitored, but the direction must be right (the screen can be directly turned on without pressing the button)

Mode 2 (OFF):
Disconnect the physical connection between the CC1 and CC2 data cables of the USB-C interface and the C4
Full pass-through mode, does not affect the mobile phone fast charging recognition (single plug into the PD head, the black screen does not work)

Mode 3 (Emark):
Emark- Both CC lines are connected to the PD chip on the table, used for HID 5V power supply measurement Emark data line

Hint: (Important) C4, C4L
The PD switch is toggled to the Emark position, which can be monitored conditionally (the CC cable is connected to the charging head, and the watch is connected to the mobile phone)
Due to the conventional 3A, 5A double-ended TYPE-C data cable, EPR wire (CC wire)
Only 1 CC line in them is responsible for PD communication
5A, ERP wire has one more VCON power supply (no communication)
So: After connecting the C4/C4L with the CC cable, if the PD switch is in the Emark position
One end of the CC is connected to the charging head, and the other end is connected to the watch. The USB-C male connector of the watch is plugged into the mobile phone, which can be monitored by PD.
Because there are actually two CC lines on the USB meter, only 1 CC line is connected to the charging head through the data line
It will not cause the charging head to enter an abnormal power supply state due to double pull-down, and can output PD normally
*Emark mode double cc conduction (double pull-down)
Plugging in the charging head directly will make the charging head enter the test mode and cannot be used (the meter is black screen)
*ON mode:
It is a single CC connection mode, the screen can be turned on and the screen can be turned on, and the charging head protocol can be detected and deceived (when the deception protocol is detected: do not connect the mobile phone)
In ON mode:
Since a CC line that fixes the PD chip on C4 is connected, the front and back sides need to be divided when the C4 female socket is connected to the CC line to charge the mobile phone to monitor the PDO and RDO.
That is, the CC cable is inserted into the C4 female socket. If there is no PD data, you can turn it over and insert it again.

Except for HID, all interfaces of C4 are in parallel relationship. Do not connect mobile phones and other devices indiscriminately when there is high voltage.
If you want to perform a "more than one point" show, the mobile phone will die miserably

HID interface of C4/C4L: only 5V power supply
HID online: used when connecting to a computer, when upgrading firmware
No need for power supply: daily use, detection of fast charging protocol, trigger protocol, no need for HID power supply

δ: When the PD mobile phone or device uses power, sometimes the serial meter interferes, and the PD physical switch can be turned off
δ: When using the TYPE-C data cable in series with C4 to charge and there is no response, you can turn over and insert it and connect it to the TYPE-C female data cable interface

*When the fast charging protocol is automatically detected: Do not pick up the phone
*When the fast charging protocol is triggered, after the fast charging protocol is successfully triggered, the fast charging triggers background operation: do not connect the phone

-------------- 3.C4/C4L main interface --------------

P1: Large character current and voltage display interface
  P2: Detection interface capacity statistics interface
  P3: The fast charging protocol shows the same
  P4: High-speed ripple curve
KEY+ KEY- Button to switch the screen forward/backward

-------------- 4. Main interface * P1 *: voltage, current, power large-character interface --------------

P1 interface: voltage, current, power and current direction
Short press the KEY+ KEY- button to switch the screen forward/backward

Press the "back" button on this interface to call up: Settings menu

Oversampling algorithm: Take advantage of the 16-bit independent ADC chip to oversample the signal, which can effectively improve the resolution of signal acquisition
But due to the uncertainty of signal noise, the standard resolution of C4 series is 0.0001V and 0.0001A
The data with more than 4 decimal places is displayed by the oversampling algorithm, which is not necessarily accurate and is for reference only.

-------------- 5. Main interface * P2 *: Capacity statistics interface --------------

P2 interface: capacity statistics interface
Ah: Charging capacity Wh: Charging energy
Mid-screen time: C4/C4L power-on time
Time at the bottom of the screen: Volume recording time
Press the "back" button in this interface to call up: Tools menu

Capacity statistics: Because many mobile phones are currently high-voltage fast charging
It is no longer valid to calculate the charging capacity with the traditional mAh
So measure the actual charging/discharging energy of batteries such as mobile phone battery capacity or power bank, please refer to Wh data

-------------- 6. Main interface * P3 *: Fast charging protocol display detection interface --------------

P3 interface: fast charging protocol display and detection interface
V: Voltage A: Current W: Power
D+ D-: D+D- communication line voltage
Red dots: Volume record status standard
Flashing red: Recording
Fast charging protocol: current possible fast charging protocol
Press the "back" button on this interface to call up: Fast charging protocol detection and deception menu
Fast Charge Protocol Assisted Speculation: Introduction to "Fake Protocol"
Tip: The protocol displayed by the fast charging protocol is inferred based on the level of D+D- and the charging voltage and current
It is not the fast charging communication protocol that the mobile phone or charging device is actually using
Speculation has great uncertainty, not necessarily accurate, for reference only

-------------- 7. Main interface * P4 *: Curve display interface --------------

P4 interface:
Long press the OK button: switch the curve

1. Voltage current curve
2. Ripple curve
3. D+, D-curve voltage and current, D+D-curve description:
Short press of the OK button: you can pause the screen capture, which is convenient for observing the waveform protocol.
Short press again to resume
Press the "back" button to pop up the menu and select "Sampling Rate": Switch the curve scanning speed: 0.1s/0.2s/0.5s/1s/2s/5s
The white parameter at the bottom of the screen is the vertical sensitivity, the picture above is 0.01V/DIV 0.01A/DIV at the moment
Ripple curve description: 125KHz
Indicates the actual frequency of the currently measured waveform
Since the output of the charging head or power bank will actually mix multiple waveforms of different frequencies,
C4/C4L can only select one of the waveforms with obvious characteristics to display its frequency
This frequency is not necessarily the one that professional users need to see
If professional users need to see the full frequency of the charging head
A higher-end version of the WITRN U3 detector can be purchased

Switch C4 ripple sampling frequency: Press the "back" button to pop up the menu, switch the sampling frequency (maximum 2MHz)
By default, it is recommended to select the maximum value of 2MHz sampling, and the sensitivity is high.
The ripple size data (0~xxx mV) of the example in the figure below is sampled at 2MHz as a reference
A2Q_curve.jpg

The white font below the C4/C4L ripple interface: 2MHz/5us is the current sampling frequency of C4/C4L

C4/C4L ripple sampling is not strictly sampled in the working area according to the common ripple sampling method of oscilloscope
There is a certain gap between the accuracy and the oscilloscope, for reference only

U3_A13_08.png

When measuring the ripple, it is recommended to use a constant current load to stabilize the charger output at a current value, which is more valuable for reference.
When the charging head is no-load, it generally works in low frequency and low power consumption mode, and the measurement is not the actual working state.

-------------- 8. Fast charging protocol deception --------------

Warning, fast charge detection, do not connect the phone when the fast charge protocol is deceiving
In this interface (protocol interface)
Press the "back" key to activate the trigger menu
High voltage output! Do it at your own risk!
Xiaobai warns, don't enter if you don't understand, high pressure deception = burning your phone

Fast charging protocol detection trigger interface
01: Automatic detection of fast charging protocol
Since the CC table is a pass-through table
USB-C plugged directly into the charger does not light up the screen
If you need to use C4/C4L to detect the charging head protocol
Need to toggle the C4 PD physical switch to the PD file

*02-N spoofing for various fast charging protocols
C4/C4L as CC table, only provide simple protocol
Only used to experience and learn simple protocol deception

01: Automatic detection of fast charging protocol
Only used for charging head detection, old protocols such as MTK have been deleted
If you need a professional testing protocol, please purchase the Weijian U3 tester
Green: supported protocols
red: not supported
Purple: abnormal data

10: Apple 5V charging acceleration
USB-A charging head for 5V only
Requires a C to A adapter

When VOOC and SVOOC are spoofed, many leaders or fast charging converters need a large current to issue an agreement
Professional users need to use it, and adjust the constant current load of 1A or above with the load to correctly output 10V decoy
Don't try it if you don't understand

*Apple charging acceleration instructions:
Since many chargers do not support the recognition level of Apple devices, although these devices can output high current themselves, they can only be charged at 500mA tortoise speed when connected to Apple devices.
Typical example: The popular LeTV QC3.0 fast charge on the market, its 5V gear output can output more than 2A current, but the direct charge to the iPhone only has 500mA. After the Apple charging acceleration function of C4 is activated, the iPhone can be charged at a full speed close to 2A.
Note: This function does not have the ability to increase the charger current, it just allows it to reach its existing potential

-------------- 9. Settings menu --------------

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 18-03-2023 09:49:12
| 显示全部楼层
So this one can not detect MediaTek's PE (PumpExpress)? But C3 can? Why the downgrade?
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 01-06-2023 07:20:32
| 显示全部楼层
Hey there all - just got mine order from the US to Denmark - the C4 and C4L, although there was and is an issue with the one screen they do both work so toying around with them at the moment.

Question where is the English version of the C4 Series picture program? I did seen an image of it as far as I recall on the buy Amazon.com where I bought them from?

By the way in the US we use Yellow for Voltage, Red for Amps and Blue for Watts and Grey for Ohm as far as I recall from my Electrician education here in this nation.

Dearly regards - Darkijah
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 01-06-2023 08:38:44
| 显示全部楼层
Just updated both of my USB C4 and C4L testers to 3.6 Worked without issue. Very smooth. Although I wonder where I can get the English copy of the edited screen as the Chinese site only seem to have the Chinese version. Although I have something I made myself that I have yet to test.
But it would be nice to have the English version at hand if I wanna test something or have it back after toying around with things without the need of "updating" it again to get it and most likely set all the settings up again.

Where are all the peeps using this??? Seems kinda not much going on, on the forum! :/

- Darkijah
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 02-06-2023 11:12:10
| 显示全部楼层
Where is the manual for Download? Or that has not been made yet?

I found out the custom screen English is still there when you make you own if you long press the action key

I had something more but.... Well I just tested the C4L with my charging my Vacuum robot cleaner and it works wonderful, no issue, I should test the C4 as well, but don't think there will be any issue.

By the way thanks for the USB C to USB A converters, I did not expect it to come with those - although one of them sucks in connection, it's like a half female plug for USB A - but surely better then nothing and again it seems more like a gift although not the best quality, but until someone gets something better they are better then nothing.

Thanks.

- Darkijah
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 04-06-2023 02:20:11
| 显示全部楼层
For others information, I have both the C4 and C4L measuring my Solar Panels at the moment Sadly I can't make a live stream because of Google Youtube censorship on truth.

But running 115 watts at the moment from the solar panels, 17 Volts and 6,6 Amps and made som anderson powerpole 15/30/45A plugs to the USB A adapter, and from USB A to USB C. It seems to work at least for 115 Watts, although seem to be loosing 7 watts to the Energy collector, the Bluetti 70EB. Although I have a huge loss of watt power to the storage collecter if I connect the C4 or C4L to the Computer by the HID port while running which I'm not sure why. I have further test to do but it is looking pretty good, at least they are running without breaking, and as long as I don't have it connected to a computer it is "only" 7 watts loss it seems. If I connect it to the computer I have a loss at the moment of around 30 watts, although the next meter in line afterwards still shows high watts but the Bluetti gets a huge hit.

Great meter overall by the way, although it would be nice with the possibility with Wh and Ah in the costumization screen and Wp (Watt Peak) and Ap (Amp Peak) from its turn on.

Anyway, I'll be back with more, I found out that the small crocodile grabbers can be inserted into the Anderson plugs as a quick connection for testing. Actually thinking about it, why did I do that this time, I have the possibility of running anderson to anderson.... There we go, Anderson to Anderson poles.... Bought an Anderson starting kit and it is nearly empty, lots of Anderson plugs around now on nearly anything! Klik klik.

Any Questions, just shoot. The C4 and C4L are great testers!

- Darkijah
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 04-06-2023 02:41:45
| 显示全部楼层
Maybe I'm actually not loosing 7 watts, it might be the EB70 meter is the issue here so it might be fine. But when I connect a USB C cable from the computer to the HID, any one of them, the EB70 loses a lot of Watts.

76 watt the Bluetti EB70 says yet the C4 and C4L meters says 115 and 116 watts and the other old meter I have used before and just connected with them says 118 watts. So... Even with some faulty reading from the EB70 or maybe some conversion energy is being used by it to convert the power to the batteries, it does get a huge hit connecting the USB C to the HID port. And oddly enough one of the meters are placed after the meter with the HID port active and still it proclaims the same high watts as it does the other before it.
75 watts on the EB70 compared to 115 watts on the WITRN meters. Removing the USB C and then the EB70 goes to 109 watts now. So it seems to lose around 30 watts, wait a minute, 35-40 watts somehow using the USB HID. Dunno why... And most likely minus 7-10 watts for conversion, so 25-30 watts seem to be going somewhere else it seems...

So at the moment I have my old meter which says 119W - C4L 116W - C4 115W and the EB70 saying 77 watts as with HID connected. Without the HID connected 109 watts.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 04-06-2023 02:46:56
| 显示全部楼层
uhh they are very hot to the touch now, it might be the high screen light as well that is on max. Just turned them down to the minimal to see if that helps. But they sure are pretty very hot at the moment just to engage the buttons. But I guess they are getting there work on hand. I'll give it 10 minutes or so and see if it helped to turn down the light, it should do something.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于: 04-06-2023 02:59:17
| 显示全部楼层
In regards of heat now that they are made of metal, I guess you could fix them some cooling thing if needed on the back.

By the way one thing, that seems to be an issue, is that some devices, needs an extender for the C4/C4L... If they had narrow it down a little more at the end for the male USB C that issue could be fixed for a future tester.

Well, they are still pretty hot... running 17 Volts, 6.6 Amps, 115 Watts. Uhh, those USB A to C converters are also pretty hot Well, some cooling might not be a bad idea overall if I am going to run one of them as a meter for the EB70 if everything works out.

I have some testing to do on the auto turn on function, I have had one stall once toying around - but... Ohh åhhh.... talking about stalling we have the C4L that just stalled after trying to plug in and out the HID. Reset, there we go, both running again.

But yea, the heat is still pretty step, I would need to look into some cooling grids of some kind to keep it down I think if running one all day.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archive|手机版|小黑屋|AVHzY Forum

GMT-8, 29-03-2024 02:21 , Processed in 0.123304 sec., 22 queries .